Gold IRA Company Google Maps
This page will show you how to find a gold IRA company with Google maps and what firms should be avoided. You’ll discover:
- Why the Certified Gold Exchange is the best option to cut your costs.
- Why you should avoid local gold IRA companies if you live in Los Angeles County.
- How to select a gold IRA custodian using Google maps.
- What is “Best Gold IRA Company” affiliate fraud and how to avoid it.
- Why the “10 Gold IRA Scams Dealers Use On You” report is a must read for all retirement investors.
For assistance finding reputable gold IRA companies in locations near you, be sure to call our friendly staff at (800) 300-0715. Just mention which state and zip code you reside in.
What happens when you search “gold IRA company Google maps”?
Most of the search results are going to be from news websites listing the 5 or 10 “best gold IRA companies”. These news sites are affiliates of the companies they are recommending. They’ll rarely consider gold IRA dealers near you that do not pay affiliate commissions.
Welcome to the world of paid affiliate reviews for precious metals dealers on Google search.
These affiliate reviewed companies should be avoided because:
- The gold IRA companies they are recommending are paying the news site between 3 and 6 percent of your gross account value.
- Discount metals dealers would never give a 3rd party a portion of your retirement account because it would raise your cost of doing business dramatically.
- Most of the so-called best gold IRA companies are Los Angeles dealers that gouge investors for over 30% of their IRA value.
- They are liberal Southern California targeting conservatives down south and across the United States.
To find out if a company you’re considering is paying for sponsored reviews, call us today at (800) 300-0715.
Can I set up a gold IRA with a mom and pop coin shop I find on Google maps?
The majority of gold IRA dealers you find on your local Google maps will be located in Los Angeles, or various cities in Texas. Although the self directed IRA custodians work with almost anyone, putting metals into a retirement account requires specialized knowledge.
It’s best to find a dealer on Google maps whose business model is focused on dealing with physical metals inside of retirement accounts. You should check any prospective gold IRA company’s Google reviews. Make sure the clients’ reviews mention successful precious metals transactions inside an IRA or 401k rollover.
How to find a self directed IRA custodian that allows you to invest in precious metals using Google maps?
A self directed IRA precious metals custodian is the fiduciary that is authorized by the IRS to manage your retirement account. Most large custodians, like Charles Schwab, handle traditional investments like stocks and bonds, but they don’t deal with physical gold and silver.
This is where a self directed precious metals IRA custodian comes into play. These custodians deal with alternative investments like gold, silver, cryptocurrency and even real estate.
If you want to find a gold IRA custodian, it may take a long time. We have made it easy and have a list of the 19 custodians that deal in gold. We list the physical address and fee schedule for each company.
Click on the following link to find self directed gold IRA custodians and their fees.
We have used Google Maps to find gold IRA companies that specialize in helping retirement investors.
This list only contains companies that specialize in servicing retirement account investors. To find a company nearest to you, call (800) 300-0715 and ask for Ext 588.
Gold IRA Dealers In Texas On Google Maps (12)
Gold IRA Dealers In California On Google Maps (24)
Gold IRA Dealers In Florida On Google Maps (1)
Gold IRA Dealers In Michigan On Google Maps (1)
Gold IRA Dealers In Illinois On Google Maps (1)
Gold IRA Dealers In Oklahoma On Google Maps (1)
Dealing with a company outside of the states listed above may not have the optimal outcome you desire. Remember, when you buy gold and silver for your retirement account, there will be three firms involved. They are:
- The self directed IRA custodian
- The gold company that will supply and eventually repurchase the metals
- The precious metals depository that will store and insure your assets
Since your relationship to the 3 different entities will be managed by the gold company you select, it’s important to use a firm that is used to dealing with the custodians and depositories. Full service IRA companies will have dedicated staff that can handle your inquiries so you don’t need to be on the phone for hours with the custodian to get a simple answer to your questions.
Why the Certified Gold Exchange should be in your search for a gold IRA company with Google maps.
The Certified Gold Exchange has been in business since 1992. We have serviced retirement investors since 1997. This is when you were first allowed to place physical precious metals into a self directed IRA with the creation of the Internal Revenue Section 408(m).
In over three decades, we have never had a single client complaint. It’s not because we never make mistakes. Rather, when one is made, it’s corrected immediately.
Our corporate headquarters is in Fort Worth, Texas. We ship clients’ metals from depositories in Delaware, Texas, Florida, Nevada, New York, Utah, Tennessee and South Carolina.
The Certified Gold Exchange and our partner companies have accounts with most of the large IRA metals storage facilities. This helps because when you want to liquidate a precious metals IRA you usually will not need to pay to ship your assets. They will generally just be transferred from your account to ours at the IRA depository. Then your IRA custodian will receive the proceeds on your behalf.
Other advantages you get from working with the Certified Gold Exchange:
- A very competitive pricing guarantee that checks 6 major US discounters to bring you the best price for your IRA metals.
- CGE is the most transparent company in the self directed IRA sector.
- Our account agreement shows buy/sell spread structures at what most other gold IRA companies charge.
- Zero complaints on the BBB and 5 star Google rating.
- A team of gold IRA experts that deal exclusively with retirement accounts.
Ways the Certified Gold Exchange can help you get started:
- Get self directed custodian fees for all 19 approved firms
- Read “10 gold ira scams that companies use to overcharge you”
- No pressure answers you can trust by calling (800) 300-0715
We can also help you find a gold IRA company on Google maps, so call our friendly staff today.
Avoid These 10 Gold IRA Scams.
DEALERS USE ON YOU