The annual State of the Union address took place last week, and while many individuals have been breaking down what President Obama said during his address, it’s what he did not say that many Americans are concerned about. Here are 5 facts that President Obama choose to leave out of his State of the Union address:
- Labor force participation, at 62.7%, is the lowest it has been since 1978.
- Last year, 46 million people received food stamps. This is 13 million more than when President Obama first took office.
- President Obama has added $7.46 trillion to our national debt during his tenure.
- Obamacare could cost taxpayers up to $1.84 trillion over the next decade.
- The current administration has added over $95 billion in new regulations during Obama’s presidency, and another $181.5 billion in regulations have been proposed.
If you want the government to give us the good news and the bad news, Like and Share this post.
Recommended for you: Gold IRA Rollover Guide and Silver Investments.
US Gold Market Tags:
food stamps, obamacare, President Obama, state of the union address