From 1997 – 2021, Gold Buyers Have Averaged 19.08% Growth Per Year
How Buying Gold Works. You Choose Between
- Free Home Delivery – Your purchase is delivered confidentially and insured to your home or office.
- Personal Storage Account – Choose between Brinks and Delaware Depository to secure and insure your metals.
- Transfer or Rollover – To buy gold with funds from a qualified 401k or IRA, click here.
You Select Your Metals From
- Gold and Silver Bullion
- Weight and purity guaranteed by government and recognized bank or mint hallmark.
- Some bullion sales have reporting requirements, depending on product and quantity sold.
- Lower buy/sell spreads than any other product class.
- U.S. Pre-1933 Private Certified Coins
- U.S. legal precedence protected these coins during the bullion confiscation from 1933-1973.
- PCGS & NGC certification helps thwart counterfeiters and guarantees grade.
- 100% privacy when buying or selling any quantity.
*Minimum Order: $50k in Bullion or Private Certified Coins. We do have reputable dealers in our network with much lower minimums, so please call us for a referral.
- Accepted Forms of Payment and Shipping Times:
- Bank Wire Transfer 3 Business Days
- Personal Check 10 Business Days
- Company Check 10 Business Days
It’s a great time to buy gold because:
- The majority of analysts predict gold will reach between $2,400 and $3,100 in the next 24 months. To get a copy of these 3rd party predictions click here.
- Physical gold and silver are the world’s most sought after safe haven assets. Can you think of a better time in the last 100 years to seek safety for your wealth?
- The 2021 stimulus programs will total between 6.2 and 8.4 trillion. Add this to our running national debt of 30 trillion along with Social Security and Medicare burdens and we’re at a 120 trillion shortfall. You can actually watch your money shrink right before your eyes. It is very likely gold will cost a lot more in the future because of the incredible shrinking dollar and rampant inflation.
- U.S. banks don’t have your money sitting in a vault, because they lent it out for autos, homes and credit lines. Just 5 – 7 percent of depositors seeking their money could cause a major run on most U.S. banks. Yes, the money is insured, but you could be waiting for 2 – 10 years before you ever see a cent. We have called the FDIC and they have said there is no set time frame to fulfill claims. Wouldn’t it be smart to have gold or silver before the inevitable bank run arrives?
We know you’ll love our free 2021Gold and Silver Smart Moves Guide & 7 Blunders Report. To download your complimentary copy now.