Credit Suisse Gold Bullion
- Credit Suisse gold bullion bars are instantly recognizable and highly valuable everywhere in the world, thus making them among the most liquid of assets.
- The Credit Suisse name is widely associated with financial security. The Bank of Switzerland, the flagship of the Credit Suisse Group, guarantees the purity and weight of every gold bar bearing the Credit Suisse hallmark.
Investment-Grade Gold Bullion Bars
Gold bullion is simply the raw element from which all gold products are made. After refining gold to at least 99.5% purity producers cast gold into bars bearing the manufacturer’s hallmark, fineness, serial number, and year of manufacture.
There are three critical characteristics to look for when you invest in gold bullion bars:
- Security. You need to be certain that the weight and fineness of the gold bullion are exactly as represented.
- Liquidity. To maximize your returns you must be able to trade your assets at a moment’s notice anywhere in the world.
- Convenience. It is very important that you take physical possession of your gold, and the smaller gold bullion bars are more convenient to handle, transport and store. Smaller bars allow investors to buy and sell in smaller increments, which many investors find beneficial.
No other producer can beat the consistent superiority of Credit Suisse gold bullion bars in each of the aforementioned categories.
About Premiums for Gold Bullion Bars
Premiums are nothing more than dealers’ retail markups, and they vary considerably depending on three things:
- Cost. The starting point for setting the final price is what the dealer has to pay, and that depends on the volume of their business. Your neighborhood mom and pop store will pay more than twice the premium to their supplier than a company that has an established high volume trade.
- Operational expenses. The cost of expensive TV ad campaigns, maintenance of brick and mortar stores, and every other dealer expense is paid by you, the consumer.
- Profit. Every business deserves to make a fair profit, but many are out to make a quick buck on gold’s bull run. Beware of inferior product, added fees, and hidden charges.When you add it all up one thing is clear: There is no better place to buy Credit Suisse gold bullion bars than Certified Gold Exchange.
Why Certified Gold Exchange is America’s trusted choice as a supplier and liquidator of Credit Suisse gold bullion:
- Certified Gold Exchange is the proven market leader with more than two decades of experience supplying the world’s largest dealers as well as household investors.
- Certified Gold Exchange is proud to offer household investors savings that are generally reserved for banks and financial institutions.
Certified Gold Exchange is here to serve you.
Our exceptional team of non-commissioned Gold Bullion Investment Advisers is standing by to assist you in every way possible so you get the most out of your investment in Credit Suisse gold bullion bars, so please call us at (800) 300-0715.